Our project currently has more than 900 stitchers in 16 countries plus hundreds of active supporters. We are now formatting verses in Leviticus and have received back about 450 beautifully completed panels.
To register for the project, follow these steps:
1. Download the TORAH STITCH BY STITCH REGISTRATION form.
2. Fill it in and email it to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
3. Subscribe to the “torahstitchbystitch” group on MailChimp so that you can receive secure emails and newsletters from project organizers when necessary.
4. You will receive a personalized invoice from PayPal for $18 + applicable tax and postage. You need not have a PayPal account in order to pay this invoice.
5. After payment is received your kit will be on its way shortly.
And then . . .
Keep a copy of your registration and check off the commitments you have fulfilled.
They are important to our ability to catalogue and present the project . . . and a source of important and wonderful information.
Please ensure that the project achieves its potential to reach scholarly and prestigious exhibition venues.